San Remo Rally
Make a reservation for your stay to attend the mythical San Remo Rally. The San Remo Rally is one of the most awarded races of the world car rally circuit: an excellent chance for a weekend on the Riviera.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
San Remo Rally – Hotel
If you are someone who has a strong passion for rally competition, you will be interested in attending the San Remo Rally, a wonderful event that is held every year in this beautiful city on the coast. The first San Remo Rally was held in 1928 and its popularity has increased ever since. By now it has become one of the most legendary sporting events in the City of the Flowers, with the most spectacular scenes of this competition unfolding on the roads between San Remo and Imperia.
Get the most of your trip and enjoy a week on the Riviera. Spend a beautiful day visiting San Remo, treat yourself to a delicious Mediterranean lunch or choose one of the many day trips available in the region.
Stay in our hotel and go to enjoy the San Remo Car Rally in comfort.
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“SAN REMO RALLY” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x bouquet of San Remo flowers
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no cost up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.