San Remo Carnival Flower Parade
San Remo Carnival Flower Parade, the “Corso Fiorito” of San Remo with its traditional parade of flowered floats, is the heir to the flowered wagons of the ancient Carnival of San Remo dedicated to the goddess Flora, that dates back to 1904.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ]
Each year thousands of visitors are captivated by the colors of the flower floats of San Remo. Our invitation is to take advantage of our special rates to participate in the traditional off-season Carnival parade of San Remo.
San Remo Carnival Flower Parade
In March, San Remo becomes one big party. It’s Carnival time.
You can feel the carnival atmosphere in any corner of the city, with the kids dressed up, the decorations and the last touches being put to the beautiful floats decorated with a mosaic of nearly 50,000 flowers, some of them real works of art.
The locals don’t want to miss the parades and activities in the city so everybody is on the streets to see the event. San Remo is known as the “City of Flowers” and that’s why it looks so beautiful and appealing at this time.
The whole city is involved for this day and more than 60,000 visitors come every year to see the parade. The Great San Remo Carnival Flower Parade will entertain you without doubt!
This is a perfect time to get to know San Remo and its Carnival. Rooms are booked months in advance so be sure to plan your visit well ahead of time.
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
CORSO FIORITO – SANREMO IN FIORE program
Visit this website and get more info about the program, how to book tickets and tourist packages.
“SAN REMO CARNIVAL FLOWER PARADE” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x ticket for the Flower Parade (gallery)
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.
[tabby title=”Reduced Mobility”]
Info for persons with reduced mobility
- The package is suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- The hotel lobby, restaurant, and room are accessible with wheelchairs.
- Hotel bathrooms are not equipped for the disabled.
- Event venue will be accessible for the disabled and a special area will be reserved.