Honeymoon in San Remo
Reserve your honeymoon in San Remo at our 4 star hotel and enjoy a romantic trip between the Italian Riviera and the Costa Azzurra.
What could be more romantic than a trip full of magical moments where the Alps meet the Mediterranean?
Although all honeymoon destinations are special for a newly married couple, there are some that guarantee an unforgettable trip. San Remo faces the Mediterranean, and few seas like this have witnessed so many declarations of love. The beaches of the city are perfect places to relax with your partner listening to the sound of the waves and enjoying the sea breeze, as you contemplate unforgettable sunsets. Book your honeymoon in San Remo at our hotel and discover the City of Flowers, the beautiful Ligurian region and Italian romanticism.
Honeymoon in San Remo, a romantic city.
Stroll through the center of the city and discover each of its corners, make day trips to visit villages full of charm and romance like Dolceacqua or enjoy a romantic dinner in an Italian restaurant. These are some of the proposals to enjoy unforgettable and special days in which to enjoy yourselves as a couple and relax after the hustle and bustle of the wedding.
Book some very special days in our hotel next to the Mediterranean sea .
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“HONEYMOON IN SAN REMO” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 7 x overnights
- 7 x buffet breakfasts
- 5 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x bottle of Italian Spumante and a bouquet of San Remo flowers
- 1 x lunch in a typical restaurant in the hinterland
- 1 x day boat excursion
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts on selected apparel and in accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.