August in San Remo with days of complete relaxation beside the swimming pool and nights of celebration on your seaside holiday in Liguria
If you want to spend an August or Ferragosto (mid-August long weekend) holiday that combines relaxation and fun, by choosing our hotel you’ll be able to spend lazy days at the swimming pool, enjoying a drink and lunch at the Dalak grill, while your children play in complete safety at the adjacent playground. Alternatively you can spend days of real discovery along the coast of the Riviera of Flowers and the Cote d’Azur or in the captivating inland territory of the Ligurian Riviera. Book our hotel to spend August in San Remo!
Our program Summer Nights will light up your summer evenings with musical and gastronomic delights on the panoramic terrace of the hotel and in the restaurant, as well as beside the swimming pool with its candlelit bar service. Our evening miniclub service with assistance for the little ones, will allow you to have supper in peace, every day in July and August from 5.00 pm to about 9.00 pm.
The entertainment we offer is always subdued and never invasive, as well as being far from the stress of the tourist villages.
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“AUGUST IN SAN REMO” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 7 x overnights
- 7 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x spa experience
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.