Easter in San Remo
Spend Easter in San Remo by the Mediterranean sea and make a reservation in our hotel, choosing one of our 4 star hotel’s special offers.
Easter marks a major moment on the religious calendar, and is considered one of the most important Italian traditions. It is a time full of encounters with friends and family, religious celebrations, good food and, of course, chocolate eggs! Easter in San Remo is special thanks to the microclimate of the city, which gives us the first days of high temperatures, allowing us to enjoy a walk on the beach and start tanning in the sun. Book your hotel for Easter in San Remo now and take advantage of our special offers.
Experience the eternal splendor of the Italian Riviera by spending a memorable Easter vacation in San Remo. Here is our program for the Easter holidays:
- Good Friday evening: traditional (meatless) supper
- Easter Saturday evening: candlelit supper with live music
- Easter Sunday: traditional Easter Lunch with musical accompaniment
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“EASTER IN SAN REMO” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
Our offer provides:
- Formula 7 x 6 : Stay 7 nights but only pay for 6
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.