Bike Tour in San Remo
Enjoy a journey riding your bicycle along the cycle track by the sea.
With this pack we offer you a bike tour in San Remo while you stay in a 4 star hotel .
Go along the shores of the Mediterranean by bike via the cycle track that goes from San Lorenzo al Mare to Ospedaletti passing through San Remo. In total there are 24 km of bike lanes overlooking the sea, ideal for a short walk in the sun or enjoying a longer excursion. During the tour you can go through several towns, see the beaches or stop to eat in some of the restaurants next to the sea. Enjoy a journey by bike in San Remo!
This is a route for cyclists at beginner level, since it is always flat, covers a moderate distance and can be done at any time of the year. Enjoy this package in which we offer you a nice 4 star hotel with sea views and the comfort of having your bike ready to make this excursion. Choose the bike you prefer – a regular bicycle or an electric one. On request, the bicycle can be ready for you at the hotel.
THE BIKE ROUTE IN SAN REMO
The Liguria Coastal Park opened in 2008 and covers the old railway that used to link the Riviera to northern European cities during the 1800s. The bicycle route is currently 24 km long from San Remo to San Lorenzo al Mare going through Arma di Taggia, Riva Ligure and Santo Stefano al Mare. The project, however, is planned to extend the track up to 70 km long, reaching Finale Ligure, by gradually moving the rest of the railway inland.
The bicycle route is situated in a unique environmental context, with the majority of the course facing the sea, surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation and the gardens of the Riviera. It is an ideal route to take a family walk along the coast, but also an excellent course for reaching the valleys that go inland from San Remo, where the most motivated rider can challenge its terrain.
The Nyala Bike Hotel is about 1 km away from the closest access to the bicycle route. It is the perfect arrangement for those who like riding on two wheels, either on a street or mountain bike. Upon request, we can offer free transportation from the hotel to the route and vice versa through our minibus.
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“BIKE TOUR IN SANREMO” PACK
||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
|Silver Pack: City Bike Half Day
|Silver Pack: E-Bike Half Day
Price per Person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x Half Day City Bike or E-Bike rent
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.