There’s no better or more original way to explore the San Remo landscape than on horseback. Horse riding in San Remo is one of the most enjoyable activities you can practice in beautiful natural surroundings.
Horse Riding in San Remo
If you are visiting San Remo, why not take the opportunity to go for a ride on horseback?
It’s the perfect activity to enjoy with family and friends, whether you happen to be a beginner or advanced rider. Now you can immerse yourself in nature on this half-day trip that starts just a few metres away from our hotel.
Distance from the hotel: 400 m
[tabby title=”The offer includes”]
“HORSE RIDING IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long weekend & Bank holidays|
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x Horse Riding Experience
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
[tabby title=”Reservation Policy”]
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.