LONG WEEKENDS: THE CLASSIC SHORT HOLIDAY IN LIGURIA
Naturally we couldn’t fail to point out our series of Special Offers dedicated to the main long weekend holidays of the season, which are always an excellent occasion for a short restorative break in Liguria:
- in San Remo the long weekend of 25th April gives you the chance to experience Spring on the Riviera and to celebrate the Festa della Liberazione (Festival of Liberation).
- the 1st of May long weekend is another opportunity for a holiday on the shores of the Ligurian Sea.
- in Liguria the 2nd June long weekend is the time to have your first swim of the season and to celebrate the Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day) and the coming summer season.
- the 1st November All Saint’s Day long weekend holiday is often the occasion for the last escape to the beach of the season, thanks to San Remo’s mild climate.
- in San Remo the 8th December long weekend holiday for the festivals of Immacolata and Sant’Ambrogio is the ideal time for a visit to avoid the cooler weather of winter that is on its way.