F1 Monaco Grand Prix
F1 Monaco Grand Prix
[26th May 2024]
Make a reservation at our 4 star Hotel in San Remo to attend the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, and you’ll find yourself just half an hour away from the circuit.
The Monaco Grand Prix is a classic race of the Formula 1 World Championship and it is also the competition offering the most unpredictable results: an excellent chance for a weekend in the Riviera. By choosing San Remo you’ll be half an hour away by car from Monte Carlo and 45 minutes away by train: an ideal choice to experience the excitement of the qualification stages and the race. We will provide free transportation to/from the railway station. The main Monaco train station is centrally located, so once you arrive it’s easy to walk to all parts of the circuit.
The Monaco Grand Prix is a yearly Formula One race that started in 1929 and it creates Monaco’s busiest weekend of the year. If you want to experience all that the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix has to offer, make sure you book your tickets and hotel well in advance.
The tickets for the event are issued by the ACM (Automobil Club Monaco): our hotel offers a booking service upon request.
Come to San Remo and make the most of your trip to the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix!
MONACO GRAND PRIX Program
Please visit the website at this link to learn more about the event, our packages, VIP accommodation, and to book tickets.
The offer includes
“F1 MONACO GRAN PRIX” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
|Silver Pack||—||—||€ 275.00|
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts on selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The marketing of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Tickets for the event once purchased are considered non-refundable and furthermore, being nominative, will not be transferable to third parties.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund of the package amount, net of the ticket office, for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for cancellations made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no cost, net of the ticket office, up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs of transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no cost, net of the ticket office, up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out in the 30 days preceding the date expected arrival time.
- Administrative and management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.