Senior Holidays in San Remo
Senior Holidays in San Remo
Book your stay in San Remo to be assured of fine weather – choose our 4 star hotel and spend a wonderful seniors’ holiday in the mild climate of the Riviera of Flowers. Book here a Senior Holiday in San Remo.
Enjoy the warmth of the Riviera
The Riviera of Flowers and San Remo make up a subtropical climate zone with over 2900 annual hours of sunlight.
Thanks to the influence of the sea, a perennial spring guarantees mild temperatures in the winter, and cooler temperatures during the summer.
An abundance of flowers
The most obvious result of our warm climate is the luxurious flowers that flourish in our numerous gardens and parks along the coast. There aren’t just local plants, but also exotic, Oriental and African species that grow without any difficulty under the sun.
Because of this climate, San Remo is the ideal place to relax and recharge during a short or long stay at any time of year.
A wealth of activities
The city offers hundreds of relaxing activities: shopping in our colorful weekly open air market or the most exclusive boutiques, musical entertainment with the Symphony Orchestra, cinema and theater, and many cultural and literary events.
The mild climate of San Remo for spending a peaceful and fun holiday.
The Riviera of Flowers, protected by the Maritime Alps, offers a mild climate all year round: mild in winter and never humid in summer.
It’s an ideal spot for relaxing for a short break or even for a longer holiday.
Read all the info on the Senior Holidays in San Remo package and book directly on our site!
The offer includes
“SENIOR HOLIDAYS IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- Formula 7×6 = 7 nights and pay for only 6!
- Full board with meals in our restaurant, the Asmara, according to the menu of the day with beverages included (1/2 mineral water and 1/4 wine).
- 1 x bottle of Italian Spumante and a bouquet of San Remo flowers
- If you want to be accompanied by your grandchildren, children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge if they are sharing a junior family suite with you.
- our agency’s assistance
- Your pets are welcome and stay for free
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and main events
Features of the offer:
- Offer reserved for those over 60
The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.