Whale Watching in San Remo
Whale Watching in San Remo
As members of Italy Family Hotels, it’s our pleasure to offer your kids and babies a series of services that will make their stay comfortable and pleasant.
Whale watching at the Cetacean Sanctuary
Daily departures from San Remo’s Porto Vecchio from June to October
Spend an extraordinary day searching for the great cetaceans that populate the Mediterranean and pass by along our Riviera, known to the Romans as Costa Balenae. This enlightening trip, which lasts for about 6 hours, takes you in search of whales, sperm whales and dolphins, and has the Cetacean Sanctuary as its destination. Covering the entire sea area between Liguria, Elba and Corsica and founded collectively in 1993 by Italy, France and the Principality of Monaco, the Cetacean Sanctuary protects the more than 2000 cetaceans belonging to eight different species which populate the Ligurian Sea during the summer season.
An ideal hotel for families with children
Our hotel is a modern 4 star resort located in a scenic, quiet area of San Remo. We take pride in providing the services and assistance needed by families and their children on vacation. Our staff is always in tune with and attentive to your needs and those of your children. We will do whatever is needed so that you and your family enjoy a comfortable stay with us.
Traditional rooms and Junior Suites
Comfortable accommodation for families: choose from one of our traditional rooms or an actual apartment as found in our junior suites. All rooms are bright and incredibly spacious and the traditional rooms can comfortably fit a crib or extra cot. Our junior suites will either face the sea or the hills and offer the space to easily add two extra standard beds or two cribs in their two separate living spaces.
The Asmara Restaurant and the Winter Garden
Catering and service that also provides for the needs of our younger guests – children. The children’s menu is always available either for lunch or dinner, with a daily rotation of suggested dishes for a balanced diet. You may request specific menus according to your children’s needs and we will also be delighted to prepare your kids’ favorite meals. For more demanding circumstances, we have a cooking space available to parents for the preparation of meals just like at home. During the months of July and August we also offer dinner either in the traditional Asmara dining room or a buffet service in the Winter Garden hall without supplementary fees.
The great summer swimming pool
Placed at the base of century-old palm trees, our freshwater swimming pool is open from April until October and has an area of 250 sqm with a wide sun patio. A safe shallow zone (60 – 70 cm in depth) is dedicated to our smaller guests.
The children’s playground
Under the shade of the centennial palm trees of our sub-tropical garden there’s an adult-free area. Slides, swings, climbing ropes and coil spring games are all certified in accordance with European safety rules as a guarantee for your children’s entertainment. As for family fun, we have table soccer, ping pong tables as well as macro-sized chess and checkers pieces.
The game room and the miniclub
A 15 sqm game room equipped with wooden games, a chalkboard, colors, a TV showing animated movies and a small library is constantly available. The miniclub service with multi-language assistance is available every day from 6 pm to 10 pm during the more crowded periods such as the Christmas or Easter vacations and throughout the months of July and August.
Have a look at the other services of our Family Hotel.
The offer includes
“WHALE WATCHING SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 2 x dinner at the hotel
- 1 x Whale Watching experience
- The first child up to 13 years sleeps for free. Up to 2 children, under the age of 18, pay only 50% when sharing the same room as their parents.
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable on site
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- Kids’ tickets upon request
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available from June to September.
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.