Epiphany in San Remo
Epiphany in San Remo
For Befana (Twelfth Night) book our long weekend special offers to spend Epiphany in San Remo.
The mild climate of the Riviera is perfect for an enjoyable escape to spend Epiphany in San Remo.
On this date San Remo is still full of a festive spirit. Every shop window is decorated, Christmas songs are playing and beautiful lights shine in the city center.
Epiphany in San Remo – Befana Tradition
During the night of the 5th to the 6th of January, all Italian children are waiting for the Befana, an old witch that visits all the children in Italy on the eve of the Epiphany and fills their stockings full of candy. This is an important date in the Italian calendar, so don’t miss it!
Rooms are booked months in advance so be sure to plan your visit well ahead of time. And don’t forget to leave a glass of wine and a bit of traditional local food to refuel the Befana for the rest of her journey.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience Epiphany in San Remo if you have the chance!
Our offer include
“EPIPHANY IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
|Silver Pack||—||—||€ 169.00|
|Gold Pack||—||—||€ 219.00|
Price per person
5 January: Twelfth Night supper with Gala menu.
6 January: the traditional Epiphany Lunch.
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.