Canyoning in San Remo
Canyoning in San Remo
With this package we offer you a canyoning outing in San Remo while you stay in a 4 star hotel .
Get out of your comfort zone, enjoy nature and experience new sensations. Begin your adventure with this descent of canyons in the company of professional guides. Undoubtedly one of the most fun activities that can be done outdoors.
Inside the ravines we will find: Jumps to pools of crystalline waters and rappels in water cascades with spectacular landscapes throughout the whole tour.
This activity has different levels of difficulty and is ideal for both families and experts. It is not an extreme sport, but like all outdoor activities, it takes place in natural environments and requires the right preparation and the management of specialists such as the Canyon Guide, who combines high technical competence with knowledge of the territory.
Where can we do Canyoning?
- Torrente Fanchetto
- Rio Grognardo
- Torrente Argentina
The offer includes
“CANYONING IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Long weekend & Bank holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x Half Day Canyoning Experience
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.