Fishing in San Remo
FISHING IN SAN REMO
Do you want to relax at sea off the coast of San Remo with a great fishing expedition? If you love fishing we can offer you the ideal package to enjoy this sport. Stay in our 4-star hotel and we will organize everything you need to enjoy one or several days fishing on a boat in the Mediterranean Sea. Come fishing in San Remo!
This excursion includes all the equipment necessary to go on a fishing trip in an organized and comfortable way. All you need is a desire to learn (or practice, if you already know how to fish) and enjoy the adventure.
This activity is carried out in the company of the skipper of the boat who will help you at all times and will do everything possible to make sure you have a successful fishing trip.
The offer includes
“FISHING IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Long Weekend & Bank Holidays
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x day trip fishing experience
- our agency assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, due onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.