Golf in San Remo
Golf in San Remo and in Liguria
San Remo’s mild climate makes it a premier golfing destination for European golfers who like to play golf all year round. Discover the best Golfing venues in San Remo with us. Book here this Golf in San Remo Special Pack.
The splendid golf course of San Remo will win you over: the mild climate of the Riviera lets you play during every season, surrounded by incomparable scenery. Playing golf in San Remo is a real pleasure that will allow you to marvel at the stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
If this is your sport, you can enjoy it in San Remo. Beginner or expert, in this city you will have a great time playing golf.
SAN REMO ULIVI GOLF CLUB
Opened in December 1931, the Ulivi Golf Club is a legendary golf course, and during its long history has hosted many international competitions.
With 18 holes, par 69, 5203 meters, this golf course offers a layout where a golfer’s technical accuracy is much more important than the strength with which they can strike a golf ball.
The beautiful sea views and the elegant clubhouse with bar, restaurant and pro shop make this a pleasant and exclusive golfing excursion.
GOLF CLUBS NEAR SAN REMO
At a range of about 40 minutes by car, you can also play at the Castellaro Golf Course (9 holes), Garlenda (18 holes) and Monte Carlo (18 holes). If you wish, your Ligurian golf vacation can become a way to discover new courses and new sights every day.
The Nyala Suite Hotel offers all the services to make your Ligurian golf holiday pleasant and entertaining, as well as providing a tourist package to play golf in very favorable conditions. The hotel offers also free transportation with its minibus to and from the Ulivi Golf Club, upon reservation.
The offer includes
“PLAY GOLF IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
|Gold Pack||€309.00||€339.00||€ 399.00|
Price per person
The quote includes:
- Formula 4×3: stay 4 nights and pay for only 3!
- 4 overnights at the Nyala Suite Hotel in San Remo
- 4 buffet breakfasts
- 4 dinners at restaurant Asmara with choice of 3-courses from the a-la-carte-menu with beverages included (1/2 mineral water and 1/4 wine)
- 1 x Green Fee Weekend
- Opportunity to take advantage of agreements including gym, wellness center, masseur, physiotherapist, specialized shops, etc.
- Our agency’s assistance
- Private parking space, upon availability
- Complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.