MTB Biking in San Remo Pack
MTB Mountain biking in San Remo Pack
LIGURIA ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE THROUGH SAN REMO’S INLAND TERRITORY
Mild climate all year round, a marvelous sea, splendid flowers and century-old palm trees all around you: these are the reasons that make San Remo the most famous seaside location in the world. Book here your MTB Biking in San Remo Pack.
The Sea Alp routes that surround San Remo let you ride a mountain bike all year round, enjoying the mild climate and the scenery of the Riviera of Flowers.
Mount Bignone with its 1200m altitude dominates the city of San Remo, and belongs to the park of the same name where mountain bikes are welcome. There are many cross-country courses, but the freeride enthusiast can also find challenging and entertaining downhill slopes, where the champions of this category meet every year during the City of San Remo International Downhill Meeting.
The Riviera of Flowers is generally considered an ideal destination for everyone who is passionate about mountain biking because it offers 2000 km of reported MTB courses, including their levels, suitable either for families or to more advanced bikers.
The Nyala Bike Hotel offers all the services you will need for a pleasant and entertaining mountain bike stay.
The offer includes
“MTB MOUNTAIN BIKING IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
|Silver Pack||€179.00||€199.00||€ 239.00|
|Gold Pack||€219.00||€239.00||€ 279.00|
Price per person (price available for groups of minimum 4 persons)
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel, with a 3-course menu
- 1 x guided MTB Biking trip Full Day (available for groups of minimum 4 persons)
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- Bikes (available upon request)
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
Hotel Services for Cyclists
As members of ITALY BIKE HOTELS we can offer the most complete services for those who love to travel on two wheels, whether road bikes or mountain bikes.
You can safely leave your bicycles in a locked depository provided with racks and hooks, to which only hotel guests have access. Here you will also find a locker room with benches and lockers where you can change for your training and leave your clothes in safety. You will also find all the necessary tools for your bike’s maintenance.
An expertly equipped area with anything you might need to fix your bicycles.
TOURIST AND BICYCLE GUIDE
An expert bicycle tourist guide will be at your service to accompany you and help you along the chosen itineraries, either on the street routes or the mountain bike courses. If you prefer individual excursions, our guides will be glad to give you advice on the most suitable routes according to your needs.
The hotel makes available a series of maps and local routes with technical descriptions and translated texts.
After returning from a trip or a training session you will find a daily laundry service, available upon request, for your sporting apparel.
High-energy menus are available before or after your training which are specifically created for your sporting needs. They offer a balanced diet containing many local products. You will also find a fruit and sandwich snack service to give you all the necessary energy to face the most challenging routes.
All menus can be customized by our chef to meet any particular request in the most satisfactory way possible.
PHYSIOTHERAPY AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
In case of small accidents or muscle problems that might bother you on your bicycle vacation, we have a doctor and a physiotherapist available who will put you back on track in no time.
FITNESS AND MASSAGE
And after so much effort… you’ll be able to relax with a sauna or under the expert hands of our trusted masseurs. You can also exercise at the Solaro Sporting Center: just 400m away from the hotel, this center offers you a gym, a sauna, tennis courts and a 5-a-side soccer pitch. Special discounts for our guests.
AGREEMENTS WITH SPECIALIZED SHOPS
In case of the necessity of extraordinary mechanical maintenance, please visit our highly specialized shops which are fully equipped to meet all of your requests.
and…special offers for bike lovers
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.