Sailing in San Remo
Sailing in San Remo
Experience a great and relaxing day on a sailing boat! Let yourself be tanned by the sun, enjoy swimming in the sea, or take a snorkeling expedition to explore the underwater world!
Sanremo Yacht Club and San Remo Rowing Society
Coastal sailing and canoeing school for children and adults. It is also possible to rent sailboats and motor boats.
Distance from the hotel: 2.5 Km
Available types of boats: Sailboats, Windsurfing, Rowboats and Kayaks
Pure relaxation on this full-day boat trip. During the lunch break you get a taste of delicious local food and wine on board the boat.
We will embark on our new journey at 10 am from the outstanding new Portosole port in San Remo; we will be back at the port by 5 pm. max.
If you like the sea, you will fully enjoy this opportunity to explore the marvellous coast and soak up the atmosphere of this unforgettable experience. Moreover, the boat is also available for private or family events and for special occasions.
The offer includes
“SAILING IN SAN REMO” PACK
|Low Season||Medium Season||Long Weekend & Bank Holidays|
Price per person
The quote includes:
- 2 x overnights
- 2 x buffet breakfasts
- 1 x dinner at the hotel
- 1 x Sailing Full Day Experience (Half Day available upon request)
- our agency’s assistance
- private parking space, upon availability
- complimentary hotel – city center shuttle bus service (9 am to 6 pm)
- Sanremo-On Membership Card offering special discounts in selected apparel and accessory shops and fine restaurants and cafés
The quote doesn’t include:
- travel tickets
- city tax, payable onsite
- personal extras and tips
- anything that isn’t clearly stated in “the quote includes” section
- The Silver package includes accommodation in a classic double room at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- The Gold package includes accommodation in a junior suite at the NYALA Suite Hotel of San Remo
- the offer is available all year round, with the exception of periods of highest demand, such as national holidays and major events
- The commercialization of the “Sanremo Weekend” packages is managed by the travel agency Nyala Wonder Travel.
- Management Fee: 5% on the amount of the confirmed package.
- Payment: upon confirmation of booking by credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellation penalties: full refund for cancellations made 61 days before the scheduled arrival date, 50% penalty for cancellations made within 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 100% penalty for cancellations made within the 30 days previous to the expected arrival date.
- Booking modification costs: no charge up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 100% for changes made within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Costs for transferring the contract to third parties (Art. 38 Tourism Code): no costs up to 31 days before the scheduled arrival date, 20% of the package amount for transfers carried out within 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Administrative and practical management costs are never refundable in the event of modification or cancellation.